Introduction

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  GoldMan1 2 weeks, 4 days ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Greg Tollefson

Hello folks! My name is Greg Tollefson, and I have recently joined Comstock Gold Prospectors. I’ve been prospecting for a couple of years now and have learned a lot. I also realize I have much to learn! I live 30 minutes west of Sacramento in Vacaville. I belong to GPAA, and another local club called Eastbay Gold Prospecting and Treasure Hunting Club. I usually head out twice a month for prospecting, and have a tendency to go during the week. I work most weekends because my wife’s schedule is Sat-Mon. (We still like each other and like to hang out.) I can, however, meet on a weekend if I have advanced notice of club outings (4-6 weeks). I will attempt to attend one of the meetings coming up in the near future, but proximity and weather are factors to be considered. I look forward to meeting all of you, and hope to see you soon! Just an FYI, I hope to visit one of the claims near Downieville on Wednesday of next week. If anyone would like to meet up there, shoot me an email.

Greg T. (goldengreg)

GoldMan1

Hi Greg ..

I recently join as well.  I wrote a post for which I got no responses… so I can’t say this forum is very active.  A couple weeks I go I visited ALL of the Downieville claims … let me know if you have any questions.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.